Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Post Residential Fire

SERVPRO of Lake Forest South/Laguna Woods was sent out to a home for cleanup following a house fire. The fire destroyed a portion of the exterior wall, thus requiring a containment to be set up to protect the interior of the home. Fire and smoke remediation followed and the home was brought back to pre-fire conditions. 

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DISPOSE

SERVPRO of Lake Forest South/Laguna Woods was called out to service a home in Lake Forest that had major fire damage to their interior and exterior garage. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DISPOSE! A small cigarette bud that was tossed into their garage slowly but surely started to heat up their trash can. This resulted in a melted trash can cemented to their side patio floor and extensive fire and smoke damage to their garage exterior wall and contents inside of the garage. This fire could have been avoided if the customers cigarettes were disposed of properly. Yes, something as small as a cigarette bud can cost you thousands of dollars in repairs and weeks of living inconveniences.

Condo Fire

SERVPRO of Lake Forest South/Laguna Woods was called out to service a condo in our local neighborhood that caught fire in the kitchen due to an electrical spark in one of the appliances. The majority of the damage was caused to the exterior of the unit however the interior of the unit was heavily affected by smoke and soot, which had spread throughout the whole downstairs. Deodorization via ozone filtration, heavy cleaning of walls and carpets along with resurfacing furniture was greatly needed to reduce the smell of the smoke. The exterior was cleaned by high powered washers. Very little demolition and reconstruction was needed to restore the integrity of the condo unit.

Fire Damage

SERVPRO of Lake Forest South/Laguna Woods was called out to clean up a multi-level residential fire loss. Scaffolding was required to reach the exterior of the second level.