Tips to prevent fires
Top 10 Tips to Prevent House Fires
- Test Your Smoke Alarms Regularly. The easiest way to avoid a house fire is by checking your smoke alarms regularly.
- Inspect All Your Heating Sources.
- Keep Your Stove and Oven Clean.
- Don't Leave Your Kitchen.
- Always Check Your Dryer.
- Maintain All Cords.
- Properly Store Flammable Products.
- Practice Caution with Candles.
How can we protect fire?
How To Prevent A Fire
- Install fire alarms and smoke detectors.
- Teach children the basics of fire safety and how to prevent, prepare for, and deal with a fire.
- Always keep matches and lighters out of the reach of children.
- Keep flammable items at least three feet away from anything hot.
We also recommend you talk with all family members about a fire escape plan and practice the plan twice a year.