How do I prepare my house for a storm?
What do you do in a storm at home?
Ensure you do the following during a severe storm:
- Stay indoors and away from windows.
- If outdoors, shelter away from drains, gutters, creeks and waterways.
- Be prepared for power outages.
- Floodwater is dangerous – never drive, walk or ride through floodwater.
- Floodwater is toxic – never play or swim in floodwater.
How to Prepare Your Home for a Storm
Clear limbs and trim trees. During a storm, dead tree limbs can get loose and cause damage to a home's exterior or even puncture a window
Protect the critical areas
Protect your valuables
Stock a basic emergency kit
Create a family emergency plan
Just remember SERVPRO of Lake Forest/Laguna Woods its here 24 hours at day to serve you at any time. Call us at (949) 429-3188 here to help “Like it Never Even Happened”