Water damage problems
Water Damage Causes
- Bursting or leaking pipes.
- Issues with the plumbing system.
- Buildup in areas prone to collecting water, such as crawl spaces, attics and basements.
- Faulty or malfunctioning household appliances.
- HVAC (Heating, ventilating and air conditioning units) issues.
- Natural disasters and other weather-related water problems.
How long does it take for water damage?
Within 1 to 24 hours – When water damage lasts for 1 to 24 hours, drywall begins to bulge and break, furniture begins to swell and crack, and metal surfaces begin to tarnish. Within 2 hours to 7 days – You will experience growth and spread of mold and mildew.
On a situation of water damage, we are here 24 hours a day to take care of any size of damage. Whether you simply have a question about something you're dealing with at your property or you require immediate assistance, SERVPRO of Lake forest South/Laguna Woods is always "here to help"