More Kitchen Mold
SERVPRO of Lake Forest South/Laguna Woods was dispatched to an alarmed homeowner after they discovered mold in their kitchen. When we got onsite, we were surprised too. In order to gain better access to the affected areas, some kitchen cabinets needed to be removed. Removing the cabinets revealed extensive mold on the drywall located behind the cabinets. The before picture shows a lot of mold after the drywall was removed. There is an air scrubber placed in order to clean the air of any toxic spores. The after picture shows the removal of the remaining affected materials. The area is then contained off to await safety clearance and repairs.